Your Privacy On Our Website
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, and contact info. We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
We take security very seriously and as such we have invested significant effort in making sure our website is PCI compliant.
- Design Data Concepts, LLC"
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
designdataconcepts.com is hotsed on TreeplCMS – TreeplCMS uses PCI DSS Compliance and Security Standards – We take security very seriously and as such we have
invested significant effort in making sure Treepl is PCI compliant. We have implemented a large variety of security mechanisms, such as AAA (Authentication,
Authorization, and Access Control), attack detection and annihilation mechanisms, encryption of sensitive data, firewalls, anti-virus, etc. All cardholder
data specific mechanisms, environments, policies, procedures, etc. have been audited for security compliance by an accredited 3rd party investigator.
Moreover, the TreeplCMS code and environments are regularly tested for security holes both manually and using various 3rd party penetration software.
A multitude of security standards are considered and followed.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks
and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit/personal information you supply is transmitted
via wordsecuresystems Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. TreeplCMS is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant.
This compliance extends to all online shops powered by TreeplCMS.
Do we use 'cookies'?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser
(if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser
(like Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
However, you can still place orders.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice.
This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you,
so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply
with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be
provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Do we use 'cookies'?
Third party links
– We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website. According to United States Laws we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
significant page after entering our website.
- Users are able to change their personal information – By logging in to their account.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control.
The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services
must do to protect children's privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the
development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply
with the various privacy laws that protect personal information. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action,
should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email – Within 3 business days
- We will notify the users via in site notification – Within 3 business days
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and
processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals
have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails
stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN–SPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can:
Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from correspondence.
Last Edited on September 6, 2021